* Scroll with momentum is now mandatory
* Spaces was removed for shitty Mission Control
* Spaces cannot be reordered
* Resume/Doc thing is better disabled because it's inconsistent
* Finder now groups automatically when sorted by change date
(Which totally destroys my download folder workflow)
* Finder's sidebar now only has favorites/shared/devices instead
of the old grouping
* Finder's sidebar no longer shows icons for custom folders
* New scrollbars inconsistent with many non-native apps
* If scrollbars are not shown by default I find myself constantly
checking if there are more contents by randomly scrolling
* Ugly default finder font sidebar size (thankfully changeable)
* Mandatory and slow window animations
* Spotlight now shows random crap in the search, even though I
disabled everything but applications and it's slow.
* Random stuttering in some applications
* Java gone from default installation and did not install cleanly by itself
* Apple changed something and my USB UMTS modem no longer
works. On the bright side, I am mostly tethering these days from
my phone anyways.
Still worth switching too I guess when MacVim implements the native fullscreen and the new terminal is a big step into the right direction. But really not a friend of all the changes they did.